Location: People’s Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition is situated at Bhanpur, Karond by pass road, Bhopal, M.P. The college is about 5.5 Kms from the Airport and 6.5 kms from the Bhopal Railway Station.
PIHMCTAN having best machinery, Equipment, Accessories in central India. The total built up area of PIHMCTAN measuring 5298 sqm. with total institutional area having 2384 sqm., Houses are well-equipped laboratories accompanied with classrooms, Tutorial rooms, Computer Lab., Library, Model Guest room, Common rooms, Students canteen & cafeteria and recreation room.
A Spread over area with a beautifully architecture and landscaped wi-fi campus keeping in mind utility & aesthetic view. This serene, clean & unpolluted campus accommodates college building, state of art central research lab, gymnasium, cafeteria, National Bank facility, post office, ATM service centre, residential quarters for teaching & non-teaching faculty members, day care centre, 24 x 7 in house security, police out post and upcoming recreational & family entertainment centre. Facilities for both indoor and outdoor games are provided within the campus. Gym facilities are available in both the hostels.
Amenities For Staff And Students:
PIHMCTANchalk up withPeople’s Hospital having a large spacious air conditioned Auditorium with seating capacity 500 is useful for seminar, workshop, and various other cultural activities with Medical facility which provides within the campus. Hospital is well equipped with modern 1200 bedded Hospital attached to its medical college. PIHMCTAN’s students get the first aid free and advanced facility at nominal charges. Free regular physical examination & Health checkup for the students in People’s Hospital with concessional medical treatment & medicine facilities available.
The hospital provides modern diagnostic and treatment facilities
- Emergency services and trauma care are available round the clock with latest diagnostic and treatment facilities and well equipped Intensive care unit.
- Specialist senior faculty members of various disciplines attend the emergencies.
Multiple super specialized services available are Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Psychiatry, Neonatology, Laparoscopic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Spinal Surgery, Micro Laryngeal Surgery, Facio Maxillary Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery, Urosurgery etc. A state of art Hi-tech individual super specialty hospital shall be taking total shape very soon.
Other amenities which are essential and necessary in day to day life have been provided within the campus.
- TRANSPORT: Transport facility has been provided to the students on request.
- POST OFFICE: People’s Campus has its own Post Office with the distinct Pin code of 462037.
- BANK WITH LOCKER FACILITY: Central Bank of India’s Branch is located on campus. Many students know very little about financial management. On-Campus Bank Branch provides them first-hand experience of managing their finances. When they interact face-to-face with bank staff members, they learn most appropriately. Only on-campus bank branch can provide this comfort and banking education to the students.
- ATM: As PIHMCTAN had in campus bank, compliments with the facility of ATM also.
- STD AND FAX: People’s Group has well structured and organized communication system to facilitate its large infrastructure. Currently there is a network of more than 250 EPBX (Internal) Telephone Lines and 350 Centex Telephone Lines from AirTel. All our executives and important personnel have been provided with mobile phones to cater to their communication needs.
- MEDICAL SHOP: Availability of two medical shops in People’s Campus facilitate the students, residential peoples and for patience.
- SHOPPING MALL (People’s Mall): A one stop destination for all celebrations events & film shoot Entertainment Multiplex 7D Drive Inn Cinema Scary house Gaming zone Water Amusement Park Adventure sports wall climbing zip line air gun archery atv bike bouncing bungee commando cricket net water & land zorbing toy train ride battery rickshaw horse camel baggy ride some replica of wonders of world hotel taj mahal with rooms
- BEAUTY PARLOR : In people’s Group campus it also facilitate with beauty parlor.
- STATIONERY SHOP/ GIFT SHOP/ MOBILE RECHARGE SHOP: People’s Group Campus provided the facility to students for their mobile recharge, gift and stationery items.
- RESTAURANT/ COFFEE SHOP/ HATT BAZAR: An all day cafeteria run by the UDIPI ensures refreshments for busy minds. People’s Group Haat caters to daily requirements of fruits vegetables and other utility items.
- ICE CREAM PARLOR: For smoothing and calmness for the student’s ice cream parlor facilitate in People’s Group Campus.
- PHOTOCOPYING: Photocopiers are available for the provision of photocopying and printing.
- COURIER SERVICE: Courier services were provided by People’s Post Office.
- SPORTS & GYMNASIUM: In tune with the objective of all round development of students, various sporting and physical development activities are encouraged amongst students. To enable students to enjoy sports, the campus is equipped with a stadium for holding various events like cricket, basketball, table tennis, badminton etc. A multi facility gym is also inside the stadium.
OUT DOOR GAMES
- BASKET BALL
- VOLLEY BALL
- SHUTTLE BADMINTON
- FOOT BALL
- TABLE TENNIS
Auditorium & Lecture Halls:
The Lecture Halls are well equipped with sophisticated audio visual teaching aids with separate Medical Education unit. There is a beautiful, spacious air-conditioned, state of art auditorium with all modern gadgets, equipment, audio-visual aids with a seating capacity of about 800 individuals. There are two examination halls with seating capacity of 200 each
PIHMCTAN has separate boys and girls hostel within the campus. 100% of girls and boys of the Institute can be accommodated in the hostels.
Environment-friendly lush green campus of PIHMCTAN provides a pollution free sound academic environment to the students. Well-structured staff quarters and separate girls and boys hostel facilities are constructed to provide a homely and safe environment to the students. PIHMCTAN provide all the facilities under one roof such as Central Bank Branch & ATM, Post Office, Utility Shops, Food Court, Hospital, Cafeteria, Auditorium, and Gymnasium. We also has exclusive herbal garden
Library is a temple of learning. Library of PIHMCTAN is fully stacked with subject relevant books, study materials, reference books, periodicals, magazines, journals & recipe books. Wi-fi enabled digital library complements digital learning. It has very rich collection of more than 7070 books. The library is regularly updated by adding the latest books and by subscribing to national and international journals. The PIHMCTAN library offers extensive resources to support education.
Number of Library books/Titles/Journals available:
Number of titles of the books
Number of volumes
Internet Broadband Facility Is Available For Students In The Library.
There is a large Reading Hall, wherein students can comfortably read and study. The library is an open access library; hence students have very easy access. The students and faculty members have free access to Internet facility available in this library.
Monday to Saturday from 9.00am – 5.00 pm.
Spacious, well-designed classrooms of the institute create an atmosphere of academic excellence. All the classes are fully equipped with audio visual aids for effective presentation of lectures and better teaching-learning environment.
Food production laboratories of the institute are fully equipped with modern machinery to provide perfect training to the students. Students get the training to prepare food as per the industry standards. From basic culinary skills to preparation of International cuisines as per the standards of banquets of 5-star hotels, these laboratories make students ready to serve hospitality industry as true gems.
Training kitchens and bakery
The students learn the essentials of cooking and baking through hands on instruction and practice. Each of our kitchens is well equipped for the purpose.
- Basic Training Kitchen – Here aspiring chefs acquire / develop the basic culinary skills.
- Quantity Training Kitchen – Students get an opportunity to cook in large quantities that would help them understand Institutional and Industrial / Volume Catering.
- Advanced Training Kitchen – Students explore the culinary traditions of the many regions/ countries of the world and also indigenous flavor combination of the various regions of India.
- Bakery unit – Here students learn the art and science of baking and confectionery.
The Computer labs are well equipped with Internet access and a variety of software applications. The students are provided with basis Instructions and assistance by qualified instructor.
Restaurant and Bar
To give front and back of the house experience of serving customers at the tables. The institute has a training restaurant and bar.
It has a well- equipped Desk with reservation system and sample records to give the students a real life experience of handling Front Office operations.
The institute houses a tastefully designed model guestroom to give the students a feel of five star ambiences. The department also has a well equipped laundry and linen room.
Hospitality Training Centre
The institute has a tastefully designed Model guest room for Hospitality Training Centre and associate with Raja Bhoj Hotel having 64 Executive, Standard & Delux Rooms, one Conference room and one Coffee-Shop, to have hands-on experience for the students. The Hospitality Training Centre is in service for the faculty/ examiners.
All the above facilities are strictly as per Council Norms