PIHMCTAN is a renowned Hotel Management College in Bhopal. It has become favorite Hotel Management College amongst the students of central India. A combination of unique teaching methodology, industry relevant curriculum, state-of-the-art infrastructure, trained faculty members, and appropriate industrial training makes PIHMCTAN an excellent choice for students of Hotel Management Courses.
The institute is located in Bhopal city. Bhopal is the capital of Madhya Pradesh, India. It is a good mix of the old and the new with a lot of old portions of Bhopal reminiscent of the Mughal influence and the new showcasing the planned development of a modern Indian city. Bhopal is the seat of the Madhya Pradesh Government and is a beautiful mid-sized city in the heart of India. It is said that Bhopal was originally called “Bhoj-pal” after Raja Bhoj, who is attributed with founding the city. It was an important part of the “Bhoj” kingdom with Ujjaini (a city close to Bhopal) being the seat of the kingdom. The city has pleasant weather. Its commitment to providing our students with the best hospitality education begins with the fundamentals – infrastructure and facilities.
The spacious building of PIHMCTAN is measuring 5,298 sq.m. The following well-equipped laboratories in houses.
- Wi-Fi Enabled, Eco-friendly lush green campus, & state-of-the-art infrastructure to provide inspiring teaching environment to the students.
- Unique Methodology of Teaching & Training ensuring better & relevant Learning.
- E- Cell to promote new initiatives & innovations.
- Industry-Academia tie-up to make students industry ready.
- Guest lecturers of Foreign Delegates to provide global exposure to the students
- Extracurricular activities for overall grooming of the students.
- In-house restaurant to provide ample practical knowledge to the students.
- Trained faculty members.
- Excellent Placement record.